TERMS & CONDITIONS
Unless otherwise specified below, the provision of your personal data is neither required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for a contract to be concluded. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide has no consequences. This only applies if no other information is given in the subsequent processing operations.
"Personal data" is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
You can visit our website without providing any personal information.
Every time our website is accessed, usage data is transmitted to us or our web host / IT service provider through your Internet browser and stored in log data (so-called server log files). This stored data includes e.g. the name of the page accessed, date and time of access, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the trouble-free operation of our website and in improving our offer.
Customer account orders
When opening a customer account, we collect your personal data to the extent specified there. Data processing serves the purpose of improving your shopping experience and simplifying order processing. Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time by notifying us without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation. Your customer account will then be deleted.
Collection, processing and transfer of personal data when placing orders
When ordering, we only collect and process your personal data insofar as this is necessary to fulfill and process your order and to process your inquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to make this available means that no contract can be concluded. The processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.b GDPR and is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you. Your data will be passed on, for example, to the shipping companies and dropshipping providers, payment service providers, service providers for order processing and IT service providers you have selected. In all cases, we strictly observe the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Use of the email address for sending newsletters
We use your email address, regardless of the contract, only for our own advertising purposes for sending the newsletter, provided you have expressly agreed to this. Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on your consent until you revoke it. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the corresponding link in the newsletter or by notifying us. Your email address will then be removed from the mailing list.
Your data will be passed on to a service provider for email marketing as part of order processing. It will not be passed on to other third parties.
Your data will be transmitted to a third country for which an adequacy decision by the European Commission is available.
Under the links below you can find out how you can manage (and also deactivate) cookies in the most important browsers:
Chrome browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
Technically necessary cookies
Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the optimal functionality of the website and a user-friendly and effective design of our offer. You have the right for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. to object to processing based on the GDPR relating to your personal data.
Data subject rights and storage period
Duration of storage
After completion of the contract, the data will be stored for the duration of the warranty period, then taking legal, in particular tax and commercial, retention periods into account and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have consented to further processing and use.
Rights of the data subject
If the legal requirements are met, you have the following rights under Art. 15 to 20 GDPR on: Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR are based, as well as against processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
Contact us on request. The contact details can be found in our imprint.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
Right to object
The personal data processing listed here is based on our legitimate interest in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to this processing at any time with future effect for reasons that arise from your particular situation.
After the objection has been processed, the processing of the data concerned will be terminated, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data processing takes place for the purposes of direct advertising, you can do this processing at any time by notification
contradict us. After the objection has been made, we stop processing the data concerned for the purpose of direct advertising.
last update: 23.10.2019
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Victoria Cliffe, Celina Schumm GbR) via the website Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can mainly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping cart system. The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping basket". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time. After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the details again, to change them (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By submitting the order using the "Buy" button, you are giving a binding confirmation You will receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) takes place within 2 days by confirmation in text form (e.g. email), in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed (order confirmation). If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already rendered will be refunded immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and in particular is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and check transport damage and report complaints to us and the freight forwarder as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 choice of law
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Victoria Cliffe, Celina Schumm
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities for correction take place in accordance with the regulations "conclusion of the contract" of our general terms and conditions (part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contract language is German and englisch
3.2. We do not save the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and / or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you, unless free delivery is promised.
5.3. If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, we may incur additional costs for which we are not responsible, such as Customs duties, taxes, or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) to be borne by you.
5.4. You have to bear the costs of the money transfer (bank transfer or exchange rate fees) in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.5. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.6. Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly labeled button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or someone else to carry out the shipment.
7. Statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is based on the "Warranty" regulation in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These general terms and conditions and customer information were drawn up by the lawyers of the dealer association who specialize in IT law and are constantly checked for legal conformity. The dealer association Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the case of warnings. More information can be found at:
last update: 23.10.2019
last update: 23.10.2019